Natural Household Cleaning Products
Benefits of making natural household cleaning products
Happy Spring everyone! Springtime to me means its time to gear up for spring cleaning. I don’t know about you but Spring Cleaning is my favorite part of the new season. It’s the time to open the windows and let the fresh air in, put away those winter clothes, and get your home back in order after the winter slump.
When it comes to what I use to clean I’m all about going as natural as possible. There are many benefits of making natural household cleaning products, let’s check out some of my favorite reasons….
Why Use Natural Household Cleaning Products?
1. You will have a healthier home. Not using chemicals means there are no chemicals to get into your lungs, lingering on your skin, or hanging out on your surfaces.
2. It keeps your children safer. I don’t know about your kids, but I know most kids love to put anything and everything in their mouth. Using chemical cleaners on their toys means they are probably going to get it in their mouths at some point, and no one wants that!.
3. You’re Helping the environment. By using natural cleaners you aren’t releasing harmful chemicals and pollutants in the air.
4. You are saving money. This is probably the best benefit of making natural household cleaning products. You can make your own cleaning agents for pennies on the dollar.
5. You have more knowledge of what’s in the products you are using. Unless you do a lot of research and have knowledge of chemicals you can’t really be sure of what is in your cleaning products, when you make your own you can.
Now that you know some great benefits of making natural household cleaning products check out some of our favorites:
February 4, 2016 @ 12:48 pm
I know personally for me, the regular cleaning products on the market irritate my lungs/asthma. More natural products are better for me. Thank you for sharing.
March 15, 2016 @ 2:13 am
I love the money saved making my own cleaning products.