Cheapest Cleaning Product
Fels-Naphta the Cheapest Cleaning Product
Fels-Naptha is one of the best and cheapest cleaning product out there. You can find it in grocery stores and hardware stores in the laundry aisle for about a dollar a bar. The reason I love Fels-Naptha is because it is a versatile cleaning product that I find myself using for many different things around the house. I always make sure to stock up on it when I go to the store so that I don’t run out.
Here are 10 uses for Fels-Naptha:
1.It is an important ingredient in most homemade laundry detergents.
2.You can use it with a sponge or scrub brush to clean your tub, sink, tiles, countertops and even grout.
3. It’s known to be a great remedy to dry out poison ivy and even cold sores on the skin.
4. Fels-Naptha is an ingredient in many homemade insect repellents and even deer repellent!
5. Remove heavy grease and grime from hands. (Only when absolutely necessary because it can irritate skin.)
6. It takes grass stains out and removes other tough stains like wine, blood, chocolate and ink from clothing.
7. Wet your Fels-Naptha bar with warm water and rub it onto oil/grease stains on clothing. Let it sit for 30 minutes or so before washing out. It works great.
8. Grate a tiny bit into the washer with your baby clothes and regular detergent to remove stubborn baby formula stains and brighten whites.
9. Even though it wasn’t intended for dishes, some people dissolve 1 part Fels-Naptha in 2 parts of hot water to make dish soap and they swear by it!
10. Fill a bucket with hot water and use a hard scrub brush and Fels Naptha to remove grease stains from your driveway.
How do you use Fels-Naptha? If you have never used it before, you should definitely buy some and try some of my 10 uses for Fels-Naptha. It is an inexpensive and very effective cleaning tool to have in your home.
Also check out these: