This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GladToGo #CollectiveBias
Kids are out of school, which means they are getting into everything, and the house is getting to be a mess! I want to help you get organized and give you some tips to get clean and organized home with Glad bags and make sure your summer is great!
One thing I love about shopping at Kroger is they have everything I need plus they make shopping with my little one so much more enjoyable with the Shopper in Training carts! She just thinks she is hot stuff rolling behind mommy shopping! Find your local Kroger.
Glad bags can help you pack lunches or snacks, but here some tips on getting rid of clutter with Glad bags.
Getting Rid of Clutter With Glad Bags
- Start in your Kitchen! Do you have kitchen tools that scatter all over that needs organizing! One in particular for us is our Corn on the Cob holders! We love to use them in the summer, but we end up digging for them because they aren’t together! Grab a Glad Bag!
- Oh All The Hair BOWS!!!! After you dump all 1000 teeny tiny rubber bands bows, you will gladly grab a Glad Bag!
- While you are in the bathroom here are some tips for traveling too! Keep your toothbrush and toothpaste together, so nothing goes missing and so your toothbrush stays clean!
- Keep all your bathroom gear together and neat
- Head to the bedrooms and office and get all those cards, business cards, paper clips, and cords organized!
- Traveling? Place a charger and headphones in a Glad bag and be prepared!
- Place the jewelry you want to wear for that day in a glad bag to keep from breaking or getting lost!
- Going to the beach? Place your phone in a Glad bag and keep the sand and water off your phone to keep it safe!
- While you are packing for the beach or pool, don’t forget your favorite snacks and Hidden Valley Ranch!
How can you getting organized this summer with Glad bags? Share with us some of your ideas and tips on how you use them! Check out more tips and ideas here!
For more tips on organizing, check out;