Shark® Rotator® Powered Lift-Away Speed Vacuum Review
I don’t know about you, but I am extremely picky when it comes to vacuums! I want a vacuum that sucks. No, really, I want a vacuum that really does sucks! I have gone through four vacuums in the last seven years! I am also very picky when it comes to vacuums because I expect my vacuum to clean my whole house without me having to empty the bin or change the bag before I can finish! I hate having to unplug and replug the vacuum to finish just level of our house! We have lots of allergies in our family so having a HEPA filter is a must, though I really don’t want to buy new filters every few months. So, I did some research and reached out to Shark to see they would send me one to test it out and share with you all! They sent me the Shark® Rotator® Powered Lift-Away Speed Vacuum, and I am very excited to show you the results!
Check out the box unveiling.
One thing I was shocked at when I opened the vacuum was how incredibly simple it was to put it together! I laid everything out and was able to put it together in less than 1 minute! The instructions that came with it could not be more clear and simple!
See how fast I was able to set up the Shark® Rotator®Powered Lift-Away Speed vacuum, here.
More importantly, I loved everything about this vacuum! Here are just a few things I loved about the Shark® Rotator® Powered Lift-Away Speed vacuum.
Here is what the Shark®Rotator®Powered Lift-Away Speed vacuum has to offer:
– The power cord is long enough for me to cover my entire house
– It has a completely sealed system with TWO filters that are washable (No more ordering filters)
– The Swivel steering makes it so simple for me to clean my dining room table and chairs
– It’s powerful suction makes picking up hair a breeze, including pet hair, but it’s still bagless!
– It has more suction than the Dyson® Ball®
– It transitions from cleaning my carpets to hardwood floors with a click of a button
– It’s LED lights guarantee that I don’t miss a crumb
– It has a Lift-Away mode; which means I can go from cleaning my carpets to dusting my blinds with the dusting accessories that came with the vacuum. I am also able to reach under our beds with ease thanks to the Lift Away mode!
– There is a pet upholstery tool that will allow me to clean my couch and curtains with ease.
Check out how the Shark® Rotator® Powered Lift-Away Speed Vacuum does in my home!
The Shark®Rotator®Powered Lift-Away Speed Vacuum comes with the Dust-Away™ hard floor attachment with one pad. Our floors downstairs are all hard wood, so I can easily release the vacuum base to add the Dust-Away attachment. I love this because it sucks up crumbs, hair, and the microfiber cloth traps dust as you vacuum so I am crossing two jobs off my list! Then I can just toss the cloth into the wash to reuse the next time!
It really is so easy to use, and I really do enjoy using it! I vacuum every single day to make sure allergens stay at a minimum, and the HEPA filter the Shark® Rotator® Powered Lift-Away Speed Vacuum has traps 99.9% of dust and allergens in the vacuum. This vacuum seriously cleans my house! I love to clean, clearly, but this vacuum cleans better than any other vacuum I have tried before! I really do want to encourage you to check out their site to see how you can get one as well to make your house just as clean!
Check out the Shark®Rotator®Powered Lift-Away vacuum and get your house clean before the holiday season.
Well, that is all for today! Please if you have any questions about the vacuum message me! I would love to share more about the vacuum! Now that I have found the perfect vacuum Now I just need to find the perfect mop, so stay tuned!