Back to School Cleaning with the help of Borax
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BoostWithBorax #CollectiveBias
Back to school means so much more than sending our kids back to school. Getting our house back in order and clean is a must before school starts. Using 20 Mule Team® Borax makes things easier to clean, but it is an “All Natural” cleaner at the same time! I use it everywhere in my house. It is just a part of my weekly routine! There are so many great ways Borax can help clean your house. Here are just a few I find most effective!
How to Clean with the help of Borax
I choose 20 Mule Team® Borax all around my house because it helps keep my house clean! There are a few ways I enjoy using Borax.
Cleaning the inside of my oven isn’t something I do on a daily basis, but before Fall season kicks off, I like to give it a good cleaning. Cleaning with Borax makes things so much easier! I can easily find 20 Mule Team® Borax by the laundry detergent!
Tips on cleaning your oven with the help with Borax
- Spray down your oven with vinegar
- Sprinkle salt on the bottom of the oven
- Add Borax to the bottom of the oven
- Let the solution sit for about an hour
- Spray down your oven with vinegar again
- Scrub down from top to bottom the oven walls
- Wipe clean with a warm wet rag.
Tips on keeping your sinks sparkling with the help with Borax
- Spray down your whole sink including your faucet with vinegar
- Sprinkle borax inside the sink
- Scrub down the whole sink and faucet with the solution
- Wipe down the sink completely and dry with a cloth. Enjoy the shine! You can do the same with your toilets as well.
Keeping your trash cans clean and deodorized with the help of Borax
- Empty the trash pail
- Sprinkle borax at the bottom the pail
- Fill with hot water
- Let it sit for about 10 minutes
- Rinse and Completely dry
Keeping your Microwave clean with the help with Borax
- Take a warm damp sponge and sprinkle some Borax on it
- Add a few drops of Lemon juice or your favorite oil
- Wipe down all the walls and door of your microwave
- Take a damp cloth and wipe clean
One of the best ways I use Borax on daily basis is with my laundry! I make my laundry detergent and will never go back to anything else. Borax is a great laundry booster! My clothes are cleaner and brighter with every single wash! It helps removes stains like you would not believe! I have a great and easy recipe to use as well. Check out my laundry detergent recipe. This quick and easy recipe will save you time and money and it will last you about 3-5 months because it makes 5 gallons of detergent.
You can find 20 Mule Team® Borax almost anywhere you grocery shop as well! I went to our local Food Lion this week and was able to pick up several boxes of Borax to get me stocked up for the cleaning season! Just go to your laundry detergent isle and you can find it near the additives! You will be amazed how many ways Borax can help you clean!
For other great uses, please check out these recipes. Please also check out the Borax FaceBook page too for more great ideas.