Cleaning Kitchen Cabinets
So this year we are hosting Thanksgiving at our home this year, and while I am super excited about it, it means that it’s time to do a major cleaning session in our home to make sure it’s perfect for guests! For me that cleaning started in the kitchen. Kitchen cabinets is not something I think of too often because well, all they do is hold food and dishes right? Well if like me you haven’t thought about cleaning kitchen cabinets in awhile, perhaps it’s time to show them some love and give them a good clean.
Here are my Kitchen Cleaning Tips for Cleaning Kitchen Cabinets:
1) Get the Gunk Off! Do you have any sticky residue on your cabinets? Make a great cleaner out of 1 part vinegar to 1 part water and scrub using a sponge. Works like magic and is all natural!
2) Get rid of Stains! Another great homemade cleaning agent is 1 part baking soda to 1 part water. Mix and apply to the stain and let sit for about 5 minutes. Wipe off with a towel!
3) Don’t forget to clean off the contents of the cabinets! After you have your cabinets clean and free of build up, don’t forget to give the contents of the cabinets a once over to make sure they are free of dust and gunk before putting them back in the cabinets!
4) Lay down some Liners! Investing in some cabinets liners will help keep the wood of your cabinets clean, and they look nice!
5) Don’t forget about them! To keep your cabinets fresh and clean year round, make sure to tend to them about once a month!
What are some of your best tips for cleaning kitchen cabinets?
Check out more tips: