How To Remove Heat Stains from a Wooden Table
How to remove heat stains from a wooden table from a wooden table, here is what you will need:
- Wooden Table
- Iron that has the option with Steam
- cotton cloth
Heat Marks are created when you lay a hot bowl, plate or mug on anything wooden without a protective cloth or coaster! No matter how long its been then we can help you! There are just a few steps to remove them with ease.
- You want to do is to make sure your surface is clean and dry!
- cover the heat stain with a cotton cloth. I have these great bar cloths I use to dry my dishes. Thats perfect.
- Grab your iron, fill it with distilled water and turn it on to low to medium heat. Just use go over the stain once with the steam then check it. If it’s still there then do it once more, or again if need be!
- Once the Heat stain is gone then dry completely! I like to finish off then with some Olive oil. Just a few drops over the Heat mark to restore the natural shine!