Getting Organized this Father’s Day with Rubbermaid® FastTrack®
Does your garage or shed become the Drop Zone for every toy, box and tool! Do you need ideas for organizing your garage? This Father’s day all I wanted was an organized and clean area for me to work in! I wanted to be able to get in with out climbing over a bunch of junk! With the help of Rubbermaid® FastTrack® I was able to get it clean and organized, and I got a simple and quick tutorial to help you get there too! Here are some ideas for organizing your garage to make your life easier too!
Ideas for organizing your garage
The Rubbermaid® FastTrack® is quick and easy to install! You can set it up with in minutes. It is also very affordable! The 48″ Rail was only $9.97 and the 84″ rail $15.97. I was able to get everything I need to get organized from The Home Depot! They even had a great display wall with an easy demonstration panel. I was able to try out what I needed before getting home! The Home Depot made everything very easy for me to locate as well. In fact, I will be going back this week to get another panel to complete another wall!
So this Father’s Day I wanted a clean and organized space just for me. No more boxes and toys laying around. My tools needed a space of its own, so I went to The Home Depot got the Rubbermaid® FastTrack® panels, rails and attachments and went to work! Here is a quick tutorial on how you can get organized and clean out your garage or shed too!
Here are my ideas for organizing your garage with Rubbermaid® FastTrack®
2. We had boxes from where we moved that still had not been opened! Go through everything! Truth is, if you have not used it in a year, Get Rid Of IT! You don’t need it! Donate it or Sell it!
3. Our kids had toys in there that they had not used in years, give them to a neighbor friend who has young kids or sell it!
7. I put most of the large items in the back like the large containers filled with all the holiday decor.
8. On the sides that is where I get organize with Rubbermaid® FastTrack®. I kept my yard tools on one side and other tools for wood working and maintenance on the other.
9. Then I ended with putting the lawn mower.How to install the Rubbermaid® FastTrack® system
1. Lay out what tools you want to access quickly. By using the Rubbermaid® FastTrack® system you will be able to see exactly what you need so that you can access them right away rather than searching on the floor or table!
3. The instructions were very easy and clean. The heavy-duty screws in this FastTrack® Garage Hardware Pack will allow you to quickly and easily install FastRack® Rails into your wall. The Hardware Pack matches the color of the FastTrack® system for a consistent look. Use one pack to mount a 48″ FastTrack® Rail and two packs to mount an 84″ FastTrack® Rail.
With the help of the Rubbermaid® FastTrack® system everything is neat and organized and I can spend less time finding things I need and more time with the ones I love the most! I hope this quick tutorial has helped and motivated you as it has me and I wish all the father’s out there a Happy Father’s Day too!
For more tips, check out;